International Business Development & Sales Consultant
- Role: Riskline is seeking an International Business Development & Sales Consultant to support Riskline's international business development and sales activities. We are seeking a candidate who has a valid academic background and strong professional experience within the travel industry and/or selling digital services. It is expected that the candidate understands fully the functioning of the travel industry and booking process and the sales of digital services.
- Responsibilities: The International Business Development & Sales Consultant will work remotely, supporting BD and sales activities, developing new leads, attending virtual and real shows/events, if/when required, and performing market research when requested.
- Desired Skills & Experience: Candidates must have excellent organizational, reporting and oral skills, and be able to work well under pressure and with little direct supervision. The ideal candidate must be fluent in English and in two other European languages.
Knowledge & Experience:
- High level of knowledge and understanding of the travel industry and/or sales of digital services
- 1-2 years working experience in BD and Sales
- Ability to work remotely from within the European Union
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in an Economics-related subject, Business Administration, Marketing, Languages, etc.
- Academic or professional writing experience in British (UK) English
- Fluency in English and 2 other European languages (Spanish, French, Italian, German)
- Excellent public presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with sales pipeline process, CRM systems, and lead management
Note that as part of Riskline’s policies we do not provide feedback on the application process.