Travel Risk Management
Riskline's travel risk management reporting equips organisations with the information they need to identify risks, monitor threats and respond to incidents as they arise. We provide a range of analytical products designed to inform decision-makers from the pre-departure planning stage (customisable pre-departure HTLM emails and our proprietary 200+ country risk database), through deployment (real-time SMS alert delivery and 24/7 emergency hotline), to a safe return.
Our advice – both general and incident-specific - complement the cultural tips and city guides contained within our country reports and provide an added layer of security for company assets – from equipment, and information to reputation and personnel.
- Bespoke Research and Analysis - Providing tailor-made reports for clients interested in specific geographical areas or aspects of travel, political and security risks.
Among the topics our analysts cover are specific political, travel and security risks (covering specific neighbourhoods, towns, provinces, countries or industries); localised emerging threats; risk forecasting; business, economic and operational risk; war, civil unrest and terrorism; organised crime, black market economies and corruption; and reputational risk.
- Country/Region Trend Reports – Offering a condensed overview of significant trends in a country or region’s political and security environment.
- Post-Incident Reports – Providing a brief, but thorough and timely, analysis of significant security-related incidents, from natural disasters, major terrorist attacks, to large-scale civil unrest and the development of wars or insurgencies in areas where clients operate. The reports analyse the nature, cause and context of an incident and forecast its implications - focusing specifically on its effects for clients in the affected areas.
- Desktop Assessments - Assessing open-source and confidential analysis to assist in the process of selecting reputable in-country service providers.
- Strategic Forecasts – Offering decision-makers and managers a strategic overview of future developments in a country or region. Focusing on political stability, terrorism, civil unrest and foreign relations they offer analysis that allows informed decisions to be made regarding operations and travel.